Search Engine Marketing Manager
Founded in 1999, zooplus has grown to become Europe’s largest e-Commerce retailer of pet food and supplies. With annual double-digit growth rate and revenue of over €1.3 billion in 2018, we have already successfully established our business model in 30 European countries and are expecting further sustainable growth in the years ahead.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Search Engine Marketing Manager to help shape and drive our multi-channel customer acquisition strategies. Working as part of an international team of 40+ online marketing experts, your primary focus will be on managing and developing the PPC marketing activities in the UK and Irish markets.
Your duties will include:
- Managing paid search and shopping campaigns in Google & Bing; executing tests, collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to drive traffic and customer acquisition
- Analysing, reporting and developing relevant tactical action plans from relevant traffic and key performance indicators
- Developing and implementing effective re-marketing campaigns
- Developing effective and productive relationships with our affiliate publishers
- Supporting the implementation of a comprehensive paid Social Media strategy
- Supporting our diverse organic search strategies across on-page, off-page and technical optimisation
- Close collaboration with the Central Online Marketing department in Munich and Online Marketing colleagues in other countries
- Strong cross-functional communication with UK Category Management, Direct Marketing, Pricing and Shop functions
- Other general marketing duties as required
Desired skills and experience:
- Graduate degree in highly-relevant discipline
- 3+ years previous experience with Search Engine Marketing, managing PPC campaigns in Google and Bing
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Webtrends)
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, including advanced Excel and database experience – ideally including working with APIs and script languages
- An up-to-date understanding of the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- A high level of attention to detail, with good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills with highly team-oriented working style
- Highly motivated, goal-driven and quick to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
What we are offering you:
This is a challenging and important position, employing cutting-edge strategies and technologies for a dynamically growing company in a fast-paced and highly competitive e-Commerce sector. Our diverse, passionate, professional and friendly UK team is based in a modern office in the heart of Oxford.