Online Marketing Manager
Founded in 1999, zooplus has grown to become Europe’s largest e-Commerce retailer of pet food and supplies. With annual double-digit growth rate and revenue of over €1.3 billion in 2018, we have already successfully established our business model in 30 European countries and are expecting further sustainable growth in the years ahead.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Online Marketing Manager to help shape and drive our multi-channel customer acquisition strategies. Working as part of an international team of 40+ online marketing experts, your primary focus will be on developing the UK and Irish online marketing activities, including SEA, Re-marketing, Affiliates, PCE, SEO and Paid Social Media.
Your duties will include:
- Managing Google & Bing PPC campaigns, including Shopping, to drive sales and new customer acquisition
- Supporting continuous optimisation of account structure, keyword portfolio, audiences, ad copies and landing pages
- Coordinating promotional offers for Search, Re-marketing & Affiliates
- Developing effective and productive relationships with our top UK affiliate publishers
- Analysing, reporting and developing relevant tactical action plans from relevant traffic and key performance indicators
- Developing and implementing a structured and effective re-marketing campaign plan
- Optimising our PCE channel to improve cost-effectiveness
- Supporting the implementation of a comprehensive paid Social Media strategy
- Supporting our diverse organic search strategies across on-page, off-page and technical optimisation
- Close collaboration with the Central Online Marketing department in Munich, as well as Online Marketing colleagues in other countries
- Strong cross-functional communication with UK Category Management, Direct Marketing, Pricing and Shop functions
- Other general marketing duties as required
Desired skills and experience:
- Graduate degree in highly-relevant discipline
- 3+ years previous experience with Search Engine Marketing, including Google AdWords and Web Analytics tools
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, including advanced Excel and database experience – ideally including working with APIs and script languages
- A high level of attention to detail, with good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills with highly team-oriented working style
- Highly motivated, goal-driven and quick to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
What we are offering you:
This is a challenging and important position, employing cutting-edge strategies and technologies for a dynamically growing company in a fast-paced and highly competitive e-Commerce sector. Our diverse, passionate, professional and fun UK team is based in a modern office in the heart of Oxford.
Please apply via email including your CV and a covering letter.