Online Marketing Manager
Founded in 1999, zooplus has grown to become Europe’s largest e-Commerce retailer of pet food and supplies. With annual double-digit growth rate and revenue of over €1.3 billion in 2018, we have already successfully established our business model in 30 European countries and are expecting further sustainable growth in the years ahead.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an intelligent, enthusiastic and hard-working person to join the UK team in our modern office in the heart of Oxford, supporting our Online Marketing activity to drive customer acquisition.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the zooplus and bitiba Search Engine Marketing functions, including SEA, Re-marketing, Affiliates, PCE, SEO and Paid Social Media
- Managing Google & Bing PPC campaigns, including Shopping, to drive sales and new customer acquisition
- Supporting continuous optimisation of account structure, keyword portfolio, audiences, ad copies and landing pages
- Coordinating promotional offers for Search, Re-marketing & Affiliates
- Support client relations with our top UK affiliate publishers
- Reporting and analysing relevant traffic and key performance indicators
- Close collaboration with the Central Online Marketing department in Munich, as well as Online Marketing colleagues in other countries
- Strong cross-functional communication with UK Category Management, Direct Marketing, Pricing and Shop functions
- Other general marketing duties as required
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline
- Previous experience with Search Engine Marketing, including Google AdWords and Web Analytics tools
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, including advanced Excel and database experience – ideally including working with APIs and script languages
- A high level of attention to detail, with good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills with highly team-oriented working style
- Highly motivated, goal-driven and quick to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
What we are offering you:
This is a varied and interesting role which will give you exposure to a broad range of invaluable digital marketing skills and techniques, working for a dynamically growing company in a fast-paced and exciting e-commerce sector.