e-commerce Shop Manager
Founded in 1999, zooplus has grown to become Europe’s largest e-Commerce retailer of pet food and supplies. With annual double-digit growth rate and revenue of over €1.3 billion in 2018, we have already successfully established our business model in 30 European countries and are expecting further sustainable growth in the years ahead.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an intelligent, enthusiastic and hard-working person to join the UK team in our modern office in the heart of Oxford, supporting the zooplus.co.uk, bitiba.co.uk, zooplus.ie and zooplus.com shops through the ongoing optimisation of the website, products and pricing.
Your duties will include:
- Daily / weekly / monthly reporting of sales figures and KPIs vs targets
- Ongoing monitoring of and reaction to competitor / market activity
- Developing and implementing tactical sales development activities
- Optimising prices, in relation to competitors and overall business guidelines, through manual and semi-automated price management
- Developing and presenting both regular and ad-hoc analyses relating to all aspect of the business, including but not limited to pricing/promotions, marketing/campaigns, products/suppliers, customer, website/user-behaviour, etc.
- Supporting, mentoring and training other UK team members in the use and development of our various analytics platforms – including Adobe Analytics
- Insight-driven optimisation and maintenance of the website according to company strategy
- Writing and maintaining product descriptions and other website content
- Creating and checking special offers
- New product activations and product changes
- Other general marketing duties as required
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline
- Relevant experience in a similar (e-Commerce) environment
- Strong commercial acumen – pricing experience an advantage
- Extremely high analytical skills – including advanced Excel and ideally other, more advanced data management/analysis tools
- Excellent technical skills with ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Highly numerate and confident working with complex data and figures
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Hard-working, adaptable and enthusiastic
What we are offering you:
This is a varied and interesting role which will give you exposure to a broad range of invaluable digital marketing skills and techniques, working for a dynamically growing company in a fast-paced and exciting market sector.