Delivery Experience Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional candidate to become part of the success story and join our UK team in our modern office in the heart of Oxford.
As Delivery Experience Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our UK and Irish customers experience a market-leading delivery service - no matter where they live, what they order, where it is stored and which delivery partner is chosen.
- Boost customer experience through the ongoing improvement of operations and delivery quality in the UK and Irish markets, reporting to the Country Manager.
- Build effective working relationships with internal Logistics and Operations stakeholders, developing deep understanding of zooplus' logistics operations.
- Serve as first point of contact for day-to-day communication with external Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) and Logistics Service Providers (LSPs).
- Coordinate implementations of new services and procedures with DSPs and LSPs.
- Act as main Logistics representative within the UK team; collaborating with direct marketing and shop colleagues to help plan sales activities in line with logistics capacities.
- Monitor competitor's delivery standards, to ensure a best-in-class service to zooplus customers.
- Assist Customer Care with operational service issues and identify potential improvements.
- Measure, monitor and optimise the delivery service performance and customer satisfaction, leading to improvement opportunities (on-time delivery, quality and vale-added benefits).
- Participate in development of existing transportation services and assume ownership of the implementation of market specific initiatives.
- Graduate degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- At least three years of relevant experience in logistics services, especially with courier / express delivery.
- Previous experience working in a highly complex and challenging logistics-based business.
- Knowledge of relevant UK and Irish legal regulations.
- High analytical competence and advanced IT skills including MS Excel.
- Problem-solving and result-oriented way of working; basic knowledge of project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel
To apply, please e-mail a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you should be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org