Delivery Experience Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional candidate to become part of the success story and join our UK team in our modern office in the heart of Oxford.
The Delivery Experience Manager supports the local market in the management of last mile delivery.
Being part of a company wide Team monitoring and improving our partners performance, searching for new services and supporting projects, across zooplus and Europe.
- Boost customer experience through ongoing improvement of delivery quality and customer experience
- Monitor DSP performance to ensure a best-in-class service to zooplus customers
- Improve the reliability of the delivery service
- Coordinate roll-outs of new services and procedures with Delivery Service Providers (DSPs)
- Scouting market innovation to drive superior and/or more cost-effective delivery solutions
- Local contact for strategic communication with DSPs as well as managing DSP relationship for long term cooperation
- Organize & run regular review meetings with Service Providers (Regular Business Review Meetings)
- Graduate degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Sound experience in logistics services, especially with courier & express delivery
- Previous experience working in a highly customer oriented and challenging logistics-based business
- Broad knowledge about the UK B2C last mile market
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects/ basic knowledge in project management
- High analytical competence and advanced IT skills including MS Excel
- Problem-solving and result-oriented way of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
To apply, please e-mail a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you should be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org